Thursday 5 January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR // 2017

Hi Readers,

It's been a while, but now that the new year is here, everything on this blog is going to go back to normal, with new posts every Wednesday.

This week I thought I'd just post some fun photos to show you my highlights of 2016, enjoy!


Me and Fay one day where we drank about 2 bottles of wine at 1pm and ended up out all night. 

I also saw Don Broco live again this year, one of the sweatiest and best nights ever! 

So many fun nights out with Paul, Liam & co. this year too.

Fay and I forming a weird habit of getting "tourist photos" everywhere we go

We passed our college exams! 


Another ridiculous night out with Fay
My last day in Aberdeen, spent at Codonas Fair
Home for the summer, spending time with all my best friends

Exploring
The morning after a drunken night in Hive

Ali's Neon-themed Birthday!

Glasgow Summer Sessions with Lewis
Cage The Elephant at Glasgow Summer Sessions


I moved to Edinburgh! 





Twin Atlantic in-store signing - so amazing to meet one of my favourite bands


Baby Ollie was welcomed into the world!

My first proper flat party.

Fay came to visit!

Possibly my favourite night of 2016 - Catfish and the Bottlemen
The Christmas Market arrived in Edinburgh!



Fay came to visit AGAIN! (Lucky me)

I turned 21!
Mad Friday


New Year!
 I hope everyone had as much fun this year as I did, it really was one to remember! Happy New Year and all the best for 2017. As always, you can find me on;
Facebook - jess.massie.73
Twitter - @jessmassie_
Instagram - @jessicamassie_
Snapchat - jessmassie



No comments:

Post a Comment