Wednesday 30 November 2016

VOLUME IS KEY

Hi Readers,

This week I wanna show you how to get nice big hair, especially if you're someone like me who has to deal with flat and lifeless hair on a daily basis!

These are some products I love love love to use to make my hair more voluptuous, and they help it last rather than make you feel like you have big hair for five minutes before it returns to it's normal flat state!



The process always starts with washing my hair, and I always use Lush's 'Big', a sea salt shampoo that feels and smells amazing on your hair. You can also feel your hair getting bigger by the second when you use this! I follow this up with a tiny bit of Alberto Balsam's Raspberry conditioner through the ends just to make my hair smooth and shiny. 


Next I brush my hair out using my paddle brush followed by a tiny bit of Lush's 'Mr Dandy's Hair Candy.' You seriously only need a tiny bit of this product and i work it through from around my temples all the way to the ends. Then I used my GHD Hairdryer on full power to really blast out my hair. For extra extra volume I dry my hair upside down.


 I then go ahead and style it any way I want, in this photo I opted for very light curls at the ends of my hair to add the illusion of even bigger hair and finish it all of with some kind of finishing or shine spray, my favourite is probably Bedhead's 'Headrush.'

And that's it - easy as that! As always you can find me on;
Facebook - jess.massie.73
Twitter - @jessmassie_
Instagram - @jessicamassie_
Snapchat - jessmassie

No comments:

Post a Comment