Sunday 21 August 2016

JULY // FAVOURITES

Hi Readers,

I know my blog has been lacking recently, but it's because I've been living back at my mum's and preparing for university, so there's been a lot to sort out! I understand we're almost through August but I realised I didn't do a post to show off my July Favourites, so here they are! 

First of all, I want to show off my new shoes! These are the Nike Flex trainers and they are so pretty and comfy and I absolutely love them! I've hardly taken them off since I bought them and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a practical pair of trainers for leisure or sport. 



Secondly is another new pair of shoes - my new Converse! When I moved away from Aberdeen I found that a lot of my shoes were too worn to keep, so I treated myself to a new pair of an old classic - low top converse in white. I think Converse are such an important part of any wardrobe, and I can't remember a time I didn't own some! 


Thirdly I have a book which, although I've owned it for quite a while, I feel like I've rediscovered it since moving back to mum's. It's Phaidon's 'The Fashion Book' and is so lovely just to flick through. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous and there are snippets of information to go alongside them about the various designers featured. 


Next I have another classic, and something I will be rebuying for the rest of time. It's my GHD Hairdryer, in the Limited Addition Arctic range (I think that's what it's called). I missed this so much in short time I lived at mum's without my belongings - a powerful hairdryer that does the job quickly, which is especially handy for long or thick hair! 


Lastly I have this eye-makeup remover. It's from Asda and is absolutely amazing. For such an inexpensive product this really helps take every inch of leftover makeup off after I wash my face. It also works perfectly with my sensitive skin. 


So that's it for this month! Sorry it was a late and short post, but there's not a lot of new things I've been buying (or really loving) this month. Thanks for reading if you made it this far, and as always you can find me on; 

Facebook - jess.massie.73
Twitter - @jessmassie_
Instagram - @jessicamassie_
Snapchat - jessmassie




No comments:

Post a Comment