Wednesday 16 November 2016

GRWM // EVERYDAY II

Hi Readers,

Today I'm bringing you an updated Everyday Get Ready With Me! Since I moved I thought I'd do an updated one as I've rotated a few different products into my routine since last time! This time also includes my shower routine, and an idea of 'everyday' clothing that I'd wear, enjoy!


These are the products I'd use in the shower, after washing my hair. I haven't included shampoo or conditioner in this post because I tend to swap those about quite a lot. I'm currently using Alberto Balsam.



After my shower, I pop my hair up into a towel and brush my teeth. I then moisturise using the Bee Fayre lotion and Benefit cream, clean off any leftover makeup or dirt with the Garnier water and treat any spots.



Next is makeup! These days this is what I tend to use, although I don't rate the Rimmel London foundation, it's a bit too cakey for me! A combination from the Naked Palette I love using on my eyes is 'Toasted' on the base and 'Gunmetal' on the edges and in the crease. 



Next is some deodorant and a splash of perfume. I love Si by Armani for everyday use!



Then usually all I do is blow-dry my hair, maybe with a tad of mousse through it and throw on some comfy clothes (comfort is key!), then Bob's your uncle! Ready to face the day. 


Thanks so much for reading this post! How do you guys like the new blog layout? Notice too that the pictures are all the right resolution - you have no idea how long I've been trying to fix that (i'm an idiot). See you next week! As always, you can find me at:
Facebook - jess.massie.73
Twitter - @jessmassie_
Instagram - @jessicamassie_
Snapchat - jessmassie


No comments:

Post a Comment