Wednesday 1 March 2017

PUNK

Hi Readers,

Today I'm doing another make-up look! Last month marks a year since I bought myself the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Makeup Palette, according to my Timehop app, and I still love it now as much as I did when I first bought it. So, today I thought I'd showcase one of my favourite looks from this palette, centred around my favourite colour in it - punk. Enjoy!

First, I use the colour Stark from the palette to cover my whole eyelid and into my crease. Secondly, I go over just the eyelid using my favourite colour, Punk, and leave the crease showing Stark. I then use Bathwater to add a bit of sparkle right under my eyebrows. I then blend either one of the black colours across the corners and outer half of my eyelids and crease.

I use Kat Von D's tattoo liner to make a nice big flick, and finish the eyes off with some Avon mascara.


On my face, I use Diorskin Star Foundation, which I've spoken about a million times before and absolutely LOVE! I then powder my face with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder, which is also an all time favourite of mine and finish off with some Nars contour. 


I wanted to keep my lips nice and light so the look wasn't too much with such a heavy eye, so I used Mac's Pink Plaid which is the sweetest baby pink colour.


And that's the finished look! I love this dressed down during the day, maybe with less eyeliner and a nude lip, blending Punk with a lighter shade of black or grey in the corners, or dressed up like this with loose waves in the hair all ready for a night out! I hope you enjoyed this post, and as always, you can find me on; 
Facebook - jess.massie.73
Twitter - @jessmassie_
Instagram - @jessicamassie_
Snapchat - jessmassie


No comments:

Post a Comment