Wednesday 15 February 2017

A FAMILY DAY

Hi Readers, 

So on the 7th it was my Grandad's 70th birthday, and this weekend I travelled home to celebrate. I spent Friday night in Edinburgh with my Mum and Auntie - we had dinner at Frankie and Benny's then saw Fifty Shades Darker at the cinema (I loved it!) before driving home through the snow to Duns. 

I thought I'd share a few photos from the weekend to celebrate and allow me to remember what a lovely weekend we had for my Grandad. 

We went out for lunch at the Collingwood Arms in Cornhill. This was one of the best burgers I've ever had!

Grandad's cake was made to look like his old, worn-out work van, also known as "The Focus." He was surprised this year by a brand shiny new one.

The Grandkids - my brother, my two cousins and me on the end.

The four of us again, this time including the birthday boy and my Gran!


It was such a fun day full of eating, drinking, laughing and good conversation. I hope Grandad had half as good a time as I did. 
I hope you enjoyed this little post, and as always you can find me on; 
Facebook - jess.massie.73
Twitter - @jessmassie_
Instagram - @jessicamassie_
Snapchat - jessmassie







No comments:

Post a Comment