Wednesday 2 November 2016

SUMMER & AUTUMN // FAVOURITES

Hi Readers,

So after promising to get back on track with my blog, I've lost track again! From now on my upload day is going to be a Wednesday because it simply fits in with my week better than a Sunday does. 

I realised it's been ages since I did a favourites post, so I thought I'd show you some of the things I'd been loving since the last one - there's not a whole lot of stuff because I moved in this period of time, so there was more being thrown out that brought in. I hope you enjoy it anyway! 

First of all I have rediscovered last year's winter boots, they're my knee high pleather ones from New Look and I love how they look with black jeans or leggings and a cosy winter jacket. They're super comfy and I feel like this type of boot never gets old. 



Next are these beautiful chokers from H&M (i'm missing just a plain black one). These are so dainty and cute, and feel so comfy when you wear them. I've been styling these with basically everything recently, because I love that something so simple can make an outfit look so much more dramatic. 

 

More jewellery now, which is weird for me as I rarely ever wear jewellery, but I am trying to make an effort to wear more and I could not be more in love with these adorable, dainty bracelets from Primark. They're so cute, simple and elegant that they really add such a lovely light touch to any outfit, and at £2 who can complain? 



When I moved house I was very kindly given these Logitech speakers as a flat-warming present. They are incredible! You can plug them into just about anything as they use an aux cord to connect, and they sound quality and volume is amazing. They're also an ideal little size, and are perfect for student accommodation or somewhere where there is limited space. 



 I've also recently had my hair done (embarrassingly for the first time in 6 months!) and since it feels so lovely and new and fresh again, hair styling is something I've loved getting back into. These are my GHD Curve curlers and I could not rate them more highly. They heat up so fast and create my idea of the perfect curl. The curls and waves I get from this tong are lovely and loose and so manageable but also stay in place for hours and hours! I'd highly recommend these if you have thin or flat hair! 



So for the past couple of months I have been absolutely OBSESSED with button-up shirts of any variety. H&M have my favourite ones at the moment (the one pictured is from H&M) but I also found a lot of really pretty ones in the sale. I just think they're such a good way to make an outfit feel more smart-casual, you can dress them up or down and if you find a good one they can be smart without being uncomfortable! Love love love!


Media-wise, etc. over the past couple of months I have been absolutely loving so many things. One, they added Freaks and Geeks to Netflix so I completely binge-watched that in about two days while I was ill. I've also been loving the new season of American Horror Story a lot - it's so different to the others but so good! Sam Evans (@samevanslife) made a return to Youtube today and his comeback video is insane, so I'd definitely recommend checking that out! I've also jumped on the Philip DeFranco bandwagon and I absolutely love his channel(s). 

What have you been loving this month? Leave a comment! 

Thank you for reading and as always you can find me on;
Facebook - jess.massie.73
Twitter - @jessmassie_
Instagram - @jessicamassie_
Snapchat - jessmassie











No comments:

Post a Comment